Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why I Love To SinG???


Semua orang suka menyanyi... kn?? tu merupakan cara paling mudah kita mengekpressi apa yang kita alami.... if you are Happy.. sudah pasti nyanyian sukacita yang kita nyanyikan.. Btl tak??? dan klu kita menghadapi pekara sukar... pasti lagu yang mendorng semangat menjadi pilihan kita....

but the reason why i'm singing is because
1. of coz la saya suka menyanyi (lalalalala melalak) ekeke
2. that is how i Express My Self To God .. Let E'thing that Has Breath PRAISE da LORD.... amen
3. i feel when singing i can tell other bout what i feel... sing my heart out... wahhhh ekeke

Dan saya juga memasang impian mau berduet ma Ruth sahanaya... wahhh (Lord tiada yang mustahil bagiMU) amen... nampak mustahilkan tapi bersama Yesus lakukan perkara besar.. CHAIYO2 ...

for me... everyone LOVE to sings... and each and everyone of us have their own style and vocal and how they Express the song Rite... no matter how you sing just sing your heart out... especially to HIM that bless us... so i encourage, keep on singing.. pasti Tuhan memberkati setiap kita..

beside that i oso try to make my own Song .... hahaha its funny s'time but fun coz can sing my own song, and im the 1st one to sing it hehehe, but sometime oso hard to create a song i fwe dun have inspiration and no music background... but i will not stop... coz i love it...

i LOVE JAZZ very much.. its make me FLY hehehe, not much like dat kind of music but for me i really enjoy it... my idol is MICHEAL BUBLE.... tapi smua mucsic saya suka ... especially from TRUE WORSHIPPER, GMB, and i oso a biggest fan of WAWAN YAP.....

i will Not stop Singging no matter what people will says hehehe because that is how i sing my heart out to MY GoD... HE put the praises on my lips and i will praise HIM till the end.. Luv you GOD

1 comment:

  1. Owh.. God gave us wonderful gifts.. I can see that you're using yours to glorify His name.. God bless ya..

    ReplyDelete