Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today .... ... .. "INSPIRED"


Today i feel VeRy happy becoz i persue 1 of my dream..... When I still in Secondry School mY faTher said to me: "diantara km adik beradik mesti ada yang masuk universiti" i owez n still remember what my father said till now.... .... ... and i will not forget this date 08.mei.2010 i become a student again at Open University.. .. .. Thanks to God dat prepare 1 chair for me in University.. altho i'm JusT part time student... To my dad i wanna Give this Present.. tanks coz owez inspired me.. and here i am now tanks coz owez praying for me.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Today, im oso lucky bcoz i meet with someone dat really inspired when i'm still very2 young.. .. .. there been a long time i.ve not heard any news bout Him n family... He such a Quiet Gentle person n really have a heart toward God.. Owez Ready To Give What He Have to Help Other... This reallY inspired me..... and i said to my self when i'm grow up.. i wanna be like Him.....
When i meet him today, i approach him and ask "Uncle do you still remember me"... then we have a talk and now we are in da same place, same building and study togather i feel so so so Glad... Tankz to God For Giving me Such a Great men to be friend and inspired me....
Today, also When i attend da Taklimat for OUM... there some Word from our speaker that attract me...... here what HE said.... "We not Motivate Human, BUT WE INSPIRED THEM".. .. .. this word suddenly stick into my head and i still remember it clearly... i agree with him.. yes life is about inspired someone or be inspired... our life is short let do something that can inspired someone so we can move forward, achive s'thing in our life, and make life more valueable... God Said "Kerna kau berharga dimataKU dan AKU mengasihi engkau".. ..
so let take this time to inspired someone no matter in whatever we do......... bcoz we do not know... SOMEDAY Other person can be SOMEONE... kerna mereka telah di "inspired" oleh seseorang dalam hidup mereka........ ANd when you meet this people may 5 or 10 years later.. YOU will look above and say "THANK YOU LORD for what you've Done"..........

No comments:

Post a Comment